Basic criteria for website content

Hello friends,
I would like to know that what is the basic criteria for a website content according to google guidelines.
Thanks

Ryker,

Google’s guidelines are pretty extensive. I can’t go through everything in detail but in general your content must be well written (not spun) which means grammatically correct and few if no mistakes. It must not be copied from other sources. It cannot be meant to deceive or mislead users, it should have some body to it (i.e. no thin content) and pages should be well organized and relevant to the keywords that are placed on the page.

You can learn more about the guidelines here,

Hope that helps,

Shawn

Well, as per my side website content should be unique, not copped be friendly user so, maximum people who are searching for any particular thing which is related to your website theme then your website will come on that search…

Very important on Web Design is to include key anchor words that Google will pick up. Also be aware of security needed to protect yo from Hackers

While create website content you must concern that content should match your url and title,meta description,meta keywords.

You can shop around and find a Good Web Designers at a reasonable rate. You also need the Wow (creative) effect.

along with all the suggestions provided here there is one more thing that is must to have in your content and it’s to keep it simple and precise as people have less time and don’t expect they would spend much on a read … so better to form the write in an manner easily to come in catch with the main motto of your post…

tough the art of forming a catchy content to grab the most eyes is a tricky task but by instilling your own creativity you may also get to that level where you will be able to divert the maximum web traffic to your write as well … but never go for a total copy-paste way of content writing as it doesn’t show your take on your subject you are dealing with …

Content should be unique and useful for website users. Always write the content by keeping your user in mind and after completion must read once and think that is the content useful for user.

Write good and detail content for real people. Do not write to manipulate ranking.

website content matter a lot in search engine ranking result so always use unique content and use anchor with keywords.

I think Google has come a long way to in separate bs content from the real ones and i must say they are gradually getting real good at it. From my experience, badly spun content and all that stuffs are no longer working and if you want to avoid being penalized then the best thing to do is produce real, readable and useful content for your website.

This is very important in SEO that covers unique and quality content for article and blog… If we copy the content from somewhere else it take our ranking at lower level…So always create unique content

Your content should be unique and well written,don’t have any grammatical errors.Try to use strong google keywords in your content.It should be relevant to your website.

Agreed with Shawn, you can search for some SEO on-site optimization tips as well to help keep your website indexing properly. Site maps are also important, and can be submitted to Google (and other search engines) whenever site updates are made to make sure they kept up to date within Google’s database.

First of all, you should know whether your site is informational or e-commerce, then your website should have good and unique content that should not be copied by another site, otherwise your site may be penalize by google.

This may be a bit off topic, but it is related to content. Many SEO experts say that you should also post your best content also in free websites, like Blogger, Squidoo and Weebly. There is one thing about this that has often confused me. First of all, all of the content on my websites it original. It is my content, and no one else’s. At one time, I was doing this, and my Alexa rankings were up. Since I stopped doing this, they have gone down.
However, if I post some of my articles to the above free websites, to get more backlinks, would this come under the category of duplicate content, even though it is my own original stuff? Another question is, if I do this, should I spin the articles? If someone can help me with this, i would appreciate it very much.

I think you should include key words in your web site for Google search. I think the over all image of a site is important with pictures etc.

Without doubt the content on your website must be unique, original and most of all useful to your readers. Also, it is important to prevent duplication issue on your website (especially if you have an international websites with multiple-languages and pages). Pay attention to the content on your website to avoid getting penalized for things that you do not know.

According to Google, the Website Contents must be -

1. Free from any kind of Plagiarism,i.e. all the contents must be 100% unique. If Google found any duplicate content in your website or blog - Google Adsense will be blocked for your website or Google may penalize you.

2. Your Contents must be SEO - friendly, and the KW density must be within 1.5-2% , if Google find over-optimized pages then they may penalize you.

3. Last but not the least - your web content must be Informative and it must not contain any type of Hacking or Terrorism information.