Batman v Superman Plot?

Wonder if Ben actually reads FB/Twit feeds, or just scans them, or just totally ignores them, or does he bark at the moon when he sees anything negative about him in said feeds.

No, he reads dollar signs.

It is a shame…I loved the comic book character Daredevil but he ruined it. I loved the comic book character Green Lantern and he ruined that. In both cases, he did not have the imagination to pull it off. I believe you need to know and understand the characters to be able to properly pull it off.

But I am afraid this is headed for a #3 bomb in the superhero world.

Buddy

The worst part about Daredevilis that I thought that Bullseye was the best movie super villain ever. Colin Farrell did a pretty awesome job.

I still think he’s #2 after The Joker.

Ahm… Green Lantern? Wasn’t that Ryan Reynolds?

Heath Ledger’s Joker was incredible… awesome… scary… insane… brilliant… gave me chills.

Even though I don’t enjoy Burton’s campy version, Nicholson can’t be ignored… his Joker wasn’t really scary, but he did a pretty good job.

@WolfShade

Ooops! My bad! You are correct!

Ryan Reynolds did not make a good Green Lantern. He is Deadpool. Ryan Reynolds is to Deadpool as Robert Downey Jr is to Tony Stark. They are the same person, just one is fiction and one is not. :slight_smile:

I hope that the Deadpool movie happens, so much.

Google “deadpool dancing”. :smiley: Hilarious… especially the Gangnam-style ones…

ROFL ! I completely forgot he played that part. I just watched the trailer for that movie on YT and laughed all the way thru it.

@mawburn You are correct with your comparison to him being Deadpool.

Sorry OP…I didn’t mean to deviate.

Buddy

No I don’t know the plot of the movie but I’ll definitely go with Superman. He’s the best.