Benefit of Facebook fan page?

If you refer to whos is payment who, I think facebook will not directly generate income and give you a share unlike google adsense but surely it will help you find leads and potential consumer specially to your demographic interest. just saying :slight_smile:

It is completely beneficial to business. We can update information like video, photo, offers, events, and news etc related to the business in one place without any risk.

Yes, you can get natural backlinks through social media websites by adding more friends, comments, posting interesting posts.

By Facebook fan page first you get maximum likes and followers at your fan page and then promote your web site at your fan page. Advertise your web site services and products at your fan page and get traffic from Facebook fan page to your site.

Many Benefit of Facebook fan page

(1) Unlimited likes

(2) SEO benefits

(3) Tagging

(4) Facebook Insights
(5) Custom URL
(6) Connection to Facebook Places

(7) Business promotion

(8) Customer relationship management:

Facebook fan pages are for branding your websites, businesses, blogs or anything else. It is one of the best ways to promote anything you want. And if you would like to earn from Facebook pages, you may wish to share your earning or referral links that would make sell for you. As an example, if you are an affiliate marketer, you may promote your affiliate products through the page to make more sales. In this way, many people earn from Facebook.

We all know that one of the most famous social media sites today is Facebook. Where you can create a page to promote your business for free.
One of the main advantage of Facebook Page especially for your business is that you can publicize your business name, address, contact details including the link of your website. By doing these, you can attract new prospects and can maximize traffic to your site.

Facebook page is most important for business promotion if you have more number of fans then it’s easy for you to get sale but you need to build an good relationship with them

The benefit of facebook fan page is that you can promote your buisness worldwide if you have more than 40k followers.

You can do this by making the page interesting for other users so that they get involved. Try to create followers so that you can promote the business.

same for me …how to get money through facebook …plz share me

Did you read all the posts in this thread?

Face book fan page help you to gain indirect benefits for your website. The more numbers of likes, sharing, Comments you have on your face book profile, posts, be it in the form of images, videos help you to reach a wide spread of audience, thus it create a platform for you to do affiliate marketing for your business.
Face book fan page is an indirect form of online marketing where you don’t have to the facilities like of Google Ad sense , however,while advertising you need to organize & attract your clients for affiliate marketing on your face book page.

Why would you want to sell or promote someone or something else on your facebook fan page. I would not do that at all. My fans are following because they like what I am offering them. Why would I want them to go elsewhere even if it is not a competitive product or company.

You can earn when you have max number of likes and followers. But i think FB is good for branding and site popularity. So use it to popular your brand rather then looking for earning.

Face book fan page best place to generate revenue from your website, just you need to improve your fan page likes as you can increase and then you need to update your fan page regularly to connect with your fans.

Yes we can. Before doing so, though, make sure you have a good following of people that will be interested in what you have to offer. This can take time to develop relationships.

search engine result, tagging your friends,Advertising,Comment As Your Brand. these are some benefits

Have you ever tried crowdfunding sites? That might be a good way to increase revenue generation in non-traditional ways. I’ve heard good things about teespring, kickstarter, indiegogo, sevenly - there are a bunch more, too many to list - depending on how (or for what) you are looking to make money these may not be a bad idea

It is good to connect directly with public and general people. Good for promote your product and services and get online business by Facebook.