Best Affordable Web Development /Project Management Company

Hello,

I’ve been programming in web based languages for over 10 years but am at a point in my career that I want to hire firms to create my projects. Have been using Odesk since 2009 to outsource most jobs like programming, design, content creation etc, but to tell you the truth I am burnt out. I just want a company that doesn’t go over the top in terms of trying to sell me everything under the sun. A company i can give an idea to, give a template to, and give a deadline to and have them take care of everything. I don’t want marketing, and seo, hosting, or a sales pitch. I basically want a project manager with a team of skilled developers, who is dependable and hopefully from the United States. One that can do fairly complex projects for somewhere between $5,000 and $10,000 reliably assuming i spell out all the details for them and provide a template.

Anyone here understand where im coming from? Thanks

This may need to be moved to another section of the forum. Im referencing PHP & MySQL development project management. Thanks guys.

Yes, i understand your need, unfortunately its hard to find reliable people that keep their word till the end. But you should be happy. There are also reliable people that cant find work because they aren`t recognised :slight_smile:

It is near impossible to find reliable people that can meet deadline yes :slight_smile:

Also IM not wanting someone from sitepoint to do my work (i keep getting private messages)
I was rather looking to find some like minded persons and see what they were doing.

Big thanks more would be appreciated

Thanks

Most of the large companies in India I have found are reliable, but the people doing the work refuse to do ANY problem solving when it is required. They also tend to exaggerate their hours in order to get more money out of the deal.

I’d be happy to talk to you about working together on some of these projects if you are interested. Our average turnaround time on a website is 7-10 days.

This is the issue im having, and that’s why im here. Lol Thanks for the reply.

Managing the people reliably is on of the part of project management.Getting the work done in timely manner is one of the challenges .I make use of the project management templates for the purpose of managing my activities.