Best blogs niches?

People blog about every subject under the sun :slight_smile:

True bloggers don’t worry about what’s popular or “in vogue”, they simply blog about things that interest themelves because that’s what they love doing.

Any thing you passionate about. You should that niche which is interesting to you and you have huge skill on it

Thanks for the idea with ebay and amazon. I didn’t think of that. You opened my mind:).

Yes, cooking recipies are a good blog subject because we have to face it: we like to cook or…to eat:).
Also another subject it would be the psychological part of us, the character, how can we become more optimistic, how can we understand better the others etc.

If we are talking about niches the eco and bio products/technology is one of its.

lol funny…

i’m actually serious. want to know more about blogging cause i’m thinking of starting a blog myself but don’t know which niche to choose.

affiliate biz ???

hahahaha
well they might be interested if it make it fun lol

cooking recipes

hahaha i thought it was a joke. recipes? for real?? wow, i never would’ve guessed.
what are the rest most popular ones?

I’m with the “Blog what you’re passionate about” crowd.

It doesn’t matter how popular a subject is, if you’re not passionate about it people won’t connect with your writings.

Then again, if you’re passionate about building toy monkeys out of macaroni, people probably won’t be very interested in your writings either. Lol I don’t know where this stuff comes from.

When it comes to blogging, you can cover anything imaginable. But be careful heading into a “popular” niche. “Popular” means you’ll have more competition, so it will be more difficult for you to rank and see the results you want. For example, there are millions of blogs out there about losing weight; unless you have something amazing to offer, you’re just going to be one of the masses.

If you’re trying to pick a niche, pick something that truly interests you. After all, you’re going to be publishing content regularly, PLUS you’re going to have to do alot of work to promote your blog. If it’s a topic that doesn’t interest you, you’ll burn out quickly.

Well said. I appreciate your response. been thinking a lot about this lately. I’d like to start a blog but I can’t really decide what it should be about. There are so many things I like and am good at so it’s kind of tough. But you have a great point there.
A friend of mine decided to start a blog to earn money. (Bad idea). He blogged for 2 whole months after which he moved on to another ‘money making’ thing. People start blogging for all the wrong reasons. Not all
but a great number yes.
I asked cause I wanted to know what people are really interested in but after giving it some thought, I came to conclusion that even if I blog about how my hair grows an inch a month people will read it if I make it interesting (woo hoo am I proud of myself for coming to that conclusion lol).

Yes, I am in complete and total agreement. :eye:

This thread is sitting on page one of google with over 10.000.000 competeting sites. Google “best blog niches” and you’ll see what i mean.

@apparelcandy Good to hear you’ve learned something new. What niche are you in?

Never worry about popularity of the subject. Blog of the subject of your interest. There may be lacs of people of your own interest. Just start working.

Choose some health niches, they pays very good :slight_smile:

Choose on something that is really very common and commonly searched by people. The best niche to choose is social network and their issues, technology and gadgets etc…

As rightly said find a niche using hot trends from google, amazon, ebay, yahoo, aol and others. Then try to combine various sources and put them into one, then take the idea and develop into a new blog.

Three top blogging niches according to my research are Online Money ( This can be working from home, affiliate business, Internet marketing , Adsense ), Travel and Celebrity Gossip.

Look around you. Is there a solution everyone is looking for? Maybe your fridge has broken down again and you need to fix it asap. Most people look up to canopy for fruits when there are herbs growing on the ground itself. Don’t think about the profits, once you blog something you are passionate about, the money will come in automatically. Good luck! :slight_smile: