Best cheap VPS hosting company?

Please i want a good cheap VPS hosting company, any suggestion for me. I need someone to help me to move my data from the recent VPS hosting to the new VPS hosting.

My VPS requirement are :

Intel Xenon 3.86Ghz processor

16 GB RAM

1 TB hard drive

Cent OS 6 with firewall

Managed or unmanaged?

You would be better off looking for a dedicated server than a VPS with those specs.

• First of all you need to buy manage vps because you need the free moving
  • If you are using cpanel then the moving can be very easy or they have to move one by one what take a lot of time if you have too many sites.
  • I think cloud VPS will be better than dedicated server because of the scalability

16GB RAM is not a small number so that I suggest you should find the provider you trust and deal the price with them.

What are some good web hosts nowadays that have secure PHP 5.4, MySQL 5.1.5, and are capable of hosting vB5 connect? I’ve been looking for one and noticed GoDaddy’s servers are NOT vB friendly. Any direction in pointing to a quality hosting company will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

It’ll probably be cheaper to get a dedicated server with 16GB of RAM than a VPS.

Cloud is a good suggestion here especially if you are going to need more and more space. It will also provide you with enhanced security for your data and nearly perfect uptime. I would not say that it is cheap but for some sites uptime and data protection is something many are willing to pay a bit extra for in order to have a peace of mind. If you are still set on a dedicated server then look into the prospect of some hosting providers having bargain bin areas or offers on dedicated units.

not sure what is wrong with godaddy servers.
<snip>

It’s a good question and i would like to see search for this, i prefer godaddy but not much sure that which server will be effective in hosting vB5.

[ot]

It’s a nice feeling when the head guy from one of your hosts validates your original response. :D[/ot]