Best city for a young developer?

I’d say San Fran if you’re smart and you’re a go-getter. That’s where all the successful start-ups are.

i think that London is the best city for young developer.

Maybe the capital or big city is better to develop .Small place is not easy to develop .

According to me Bangalore is one of the finest cities for young developer. There are several cities for young developer in the world. I suggest you for Bangalore.

I think you can stay in any city you like and work remotely via Internet. More and more people do so.

Keep in mind that Sitepoint is not a life-advice website. Just take that into account before you pack up and ship off to Australia because WebDesign4LifeKid told you to.

~TehYoyo

I agree, find a place you love with a good economic outlook and you can work from there.

SF is the best city for a young developer. That and London. I would not look in central Europe for anything, we’re bankrupted.

I don’t have much knowledge about it but still according to me Silicon Valley.

It will be Northern Cali - San Jose and everything around, part of Cilicon Valley.

If I could choose, Frankfurt, London, San Fran.

I believe Montreal is the best north American city for young developer

Austin, Texas. SXSW Interactive is here for a reason.

The best city for a young developers is Oxford city which is the city of England this is the best city for youngsters and have so many employment for the youngsters.

i think america is best for your developers.

We’ve had about every city in the world by now :slight_smile:
Thread closed