Best CMS for a paid subscription service?

Right now, it’s between Drupal, Wordpress, and Moodle. I am leaning towards Drupal.

I am trying to build something like an LMS. Users will subscribe to the service, pay a monthly fee, and help themselves to any course. Course resources may include: text, screencasts, flashcards, exams, forums.

The reason I am leaning towards Drupal is: I think ubercart may be better for a paid subscription.

Any thoughts?

Hello walterbyrd

I am sorry to see that nobody answered your question in more than a year. I am facing a similar problem now. I need that those visitors that want premium content to subscribe, pay and then access those website pages with special stuff. Please will you like to share your solution if you resolved your issue?
Thanks and regards
joejac

I know Joomla!, WordPress, Drupal quite well and can assure you that any of them can offer a good support for installing a paid subscription service.

There are also other CMSs.

The question what features would you like to implement and offer to your users.

Have to agree with the guy above: all of the mentioned CMSs can handle it well. The choice depends on the features you need to have on your site abd how easy for you should be content editing & management. Good luck.