Best gift for wedding?

Can you suggest me a best gift for my friend wedding ?

What kind of wedding is it (eg. Chinese, Italian, Indian, etc)?

Its Indian marriage.

cash?

I think a bunch of red roses along with cash is best gift for wedding.

I think a good sony or cannon digital camera is a best gift for a friend wedding.

In India the best marriage gifts are always cash. But in case you are not satisfied you can check a wide range of gifts at wholesale gifts suppliers.

Red roses are symbolic of romantic interest. Do you really want to be giving a bride/groom a gift that represents your romantic interest in them on their wedding day.

Plus (here anyway) people normally leave on their honeymoons a day or two after their wedding, the flowers will just die while they are gone.

Some gives house decors or appliances or something that is useful to the newly weds.

The Best gift is cash because they have already spent to much money on wedding, so a little effort from their friends will be much co operative.

Is there no such thing as a wedding registry in India?

The best gift for wedding must be money along with something else like some nice roses.

i think , there will be a bunch of flowers in weeding.

To get nice flowers you often need to engage in weeding

A bucket

I’m just waiting for the link drop to appear somewhere…it will come I am sure of it…

Cash. 1) Your friend can buy whatever he / she likes. 2) The amount is adjustable. Closer friend, give more.

Cash is the best gift for wedding with a gift of clothes.

I miss the days of goats and chickens as gifts.

Yeah, cash is probably the best gift unless they are specifically in need of something.

fresh water pearls maybe…

I’d go with cash, everyone needs that and especially after having to pay for the wedding and the cost of starting a new life. There is no better gift than that.