Best PHP Framework 2015 Survey

I appreciate your concernt but the survey has already started, so I can’t change multi-choice questions now (a Typeform limitation), but the data will be published in full and you can extrapolate it as much as you want.

The analysis will, besides just listing the winner, also include these categorizations like brand loyalty - for example, in one analysis, one vector will be “Yii users” and another will be “Laravel users”, both taking into account all versions.

There will be many analyses so I’m sure we’ll find some interesting patterns regardless of the Laravel split. I personally don’t know a single developer using Laravel 3, so I doubt that will be a meaningful number (could be wrong, though), and Yii2 has been around for 4 months now with RCs available before that date (Laravel, for contrast, has no RC/beta period).

Unfortunately, I can’t. Typeform won’t let me, and it would also hurt the results with people who only touched a framework in a demo app once selecting that framework to look better. The intention of the questions is to find out the most used one, if that makes sense. I’ll update the description.