Best slider for my website?

So basically there is alot of sliders out there. But I just want one really basic with sliding pics, No extras, only the pics sliding.

So if any of you guys have advice out there I would be thankfull.

Thanks.

Do they have to slide? If you are happy with fading, I’d recommend jQuery Cycle.

Otherwise, some nice sliders include BXSlider and [URL=“http://css-tricks.com/anythingslider-jquery-plugin/”]AnythingSlider. Both can easily be customized to remove the buttons and what not.

Aight seems cool, no they don’t have to slide, just a change of pictures for my “banner”. I’ll check them all out and return with my opinion when I’m ready, If anyone cares, maybe someone have same question like me :slight_smile:

The easiest of the three to use is Cycle, and I really like it, I have to say. :slight_smile:

Ill think ill stick with that since I’ve been having problems with all my latest sliders such as Nivo Slider wich drove me crazy. Ill start handling with those more advanced sliders when I’m getting better. :slight_smile: I’m not sure though if Cycle is that much easire than Nivo? (If you know nivo wich I think you know) :slight_smile:

I haven’t used Nivo but certainly am familiar with it. Cycle is very easy to use, though. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, but have a look at the basic examples on the Cycle site. Look at their HTML code (view source) and you’ll see how simple it is to set up. :slight_smile:

I placed three pics in the Nivo and it only displayed 2 of them and there were no options in choosing like how many pictures it was going to display. Wierd.

Do you have a live link to this?

No since I got angry and deleted it all, but one day Ill try it again and see if It happens cause its a pretty nice slider, and if it does ill come back to this thread and post it.

I tried jQuery Cycle slider and it was very nice and simple and easy to get on my site. Thanks raplh :smiley:

Here you can visit http://invogueslides.invoguesoft.com/.