Best Style for Article Link?

I have a “teaser” article summary on my “Articles Landing Page”, and I’d like to know which styling of the hyperlink to the full article looks best to everyone…

Sample 1

Lorem ipsum reque soleat efficiendi id ius, te vis integre legendos. Libris audiam erroribus ut ius, has te ludus essent. Id eros consetetur vim. Vidisse mandamus iracundia no his. At eos tempor viderer albucius, nibh docendi contentiones ad duo. Qui convenire conceptam ex, vix commune moderatius in. Sit natum conclusionemque eu, iuvaret incorrupte per in. (Full Article Here)

Sample 2

Lorem ipsum reque soleat efficiendi id ius, te vis integre legendos. Libris audiam erroribus ut ius, has te ludus essent. Id eros consetetur vim. Vidisse mandamus iracundia no his. At eos tempor viderer albucius, nibh docendi contentiones ad duo. Qui convenire conceptam ex, vix commune moderatius in. Sit natum conclusionemque eu, iuvaret incorrupte per in. (Full Article Here)

Sample 3

Thanks,

Debbie

I’m a sucker for old-fashioned blue/underlined links, though if the red one were underlined it would be fine too.

Gawd have I become a Nielsen worshipper?? washes frantically

But if you have the time you can just test it. If all your testers always know right away that they can just click there to read the full article, then you’ve only got to worry about the low contrast of the middle option (it’s not easiest for me to read).

to everyone? good luck :smiley:

i think the “read more” links should look just like all the other links on your site

and of course those will be part of an overall colour scheme, yes?

but if you want an answer taken out of the context of the overall site, then it’s gotta be #1

Underlined - definitely.

I’m less bothered about them being blue - that would depend on the overall colour scheme of the site.

Sample 1 for me too.