Best Way of Advertisting Accreditations on a Web Site?

Good Afternoon All

I just wanted to send this general email through to discuss adding accreditations and relevant logos to a website.

I’m not sure whether to create an ‘accreditations’ page (which would allow me to provide more info), or if it would be better to build trust straight away on the homepage and show the logos there?

This is the current practise of the site that I am working on. I’m currently redesigning the site and there are several more logos to add.

The link to the site can be found at : http://tinyurl.com/ponlfwo

Thank you in advance for any assistance or pointers.

Didcot84

You should do whatever you think would be most useful to your site’s visitors.

Personally, if I was visiting a site, it would never occur to me to visit an “accreditation” page - nor would I have any reason to do so. If I happened to see an accreditation logo on one of the important pages, it might register with me, and it might help create a good impression. But I wouldn’t go out of my way to look for it.

Ultimately, accreditation is not a good selling tool. It’s an “about us” thing, not a benefit to the customer.

Mike

Thank you for the comment and response Mikl, that certainly makes sense and I will add the accreditations to the homepage.

Have a good week and thank you again for your help