Best way to get Ads on a site

Whats the best way to get ads on to my website. By ads I don’t mean something along the lines of Google Adwords but rather, something more powerful and which would bring in more revenue.

Services like BuySellAds are good, as long as your site has high enough traffic.

adding an advertisng page on your website should bring you some advertisers where you state some info, facts, rates about your website

Definitely depends on your traffic volume. If you can justify cutting out the middleman and sell directly to advertisers, as mentioned in the prior posts, make sure you have a quality advertising pitch displayed. This pitch should illustrate the stats of your website (UV’s/month, demographic, expected growth, etc., etc.) and the ad options you currently have available.

If you still need a network, maybe try a CPA/lead-gen program that pays out substantially more. But, as these pay per lead, your traffic volume should remain high as well.

My website dosnt really get much traffic at all like 50 uniques a day however, its only a test site and i was hoping just to put ads there to bring in a small revenue. I do intend on building a lerger site, so i was really just trying to find the best way to advertise in order to eventually bring in a larger revenue.

Usually, to get ads on your website you have to sign up for a program like Google Adsense

Hi,

I’m also looking for one. Is BSA (BuySellAds) only option for selling real estate space on web sites? I don’t know how good BSA is? Is there any other way with no middle layer?

thanks

Use Ads-forums for best advertisement.

Why don’t you find some affiliate marketing program related to your subject? It can definitely bring you some revenue.

Sell Adsapce
write sponsored/review blog posts

My suggestion is seperate some spaces in your site for direct advertisements. Mention rates per each location and each sizes. When we use other ad networks, we have to give persontage of our earning to them. So, better use direct advertisements on your site.

There are many ways to earn revenue. Affiliate marketing, Google adsence, bannar ads.

It’s enough to make some cash if those 50 uniques are high quality, especially when your website is targeting certain specific products. What’s your website’s niche? Is it about some products or more like a news website? Anyway, there are lots of affiliate networks out there can bring you some cash, do little tests and choose a most profitable one for your website.

If you’ve got a WP site, you can use a plugin called “Kontera ContentLink” that works like Adsense in that it creates contextual ads.

The website need good traffic to gain from Ad words. So it is suggested to increase the traffic and keep adding all user daily.

If you want to sell ad space in your site, first bring good traffic and page rank to your site. Place some banner ads in your site stating that you are selling banner ads or text link ads in your site. you can also join in banner ad networks like buysellads as a publisher. You can start earn in this way with your site.

BSA (BuySellAds) is not the only option.You can also try AdvertiseSpace.com.

You can get ads from google adsense. and earn aonline money.