Best way to put keywords in your article

Hi

When you are writing an article, do you put keywords in the article title or in the body of the article? I’m using self hosted wordpress blog.

you are definitely swimming upstream, dcrux, against a ~very~ strong current

why not flag the thread and ask the mods to move it to the garbageseo forum?

the content writing forum should be kept clear of this pap

you are definitely swimming upstream, dcrux, against a ~very~ strong current

Arguing that the flat earth, universe revolves around Google, model of the universe might be a bit skewed disturbs me not at all.

why not flag the thread and ask the mods to move it to the garbageseo forum?

Because, save for the occasional piece I might post, there wouldn’t be posts. That’s how against the current it is.

There are two kinds of posts. How not to write. And what’s the best way to rig the search engine for the articles I don’t want to write. And that is it.

Opening paragraph is the important part of the content and this include the primary keyword(s) which is the keyword you’ll going to use in the title and description and the first keyword should be used numerous times in the whole content.

try researching Latent Semantic Indexing for keyword latency.

also use synonyms… google can tell from those.

Just make sure you nauseate the reader with SEO gimmicks. That’s the important part.

sorry if I posted in the wrong section.

Best is a tricky word with multiple meanings.

SEOs would tell you to pepper the keyword everywere. Title, links, body, subheaders, meta tags. You really want traffic to be so nauseated by keyword stuffing they immediately leave. Then you choke the top SERPs with search engine spam so nobody has any other choice but be nauseous.

Now, that has absolutely nothing to do with this forum section. But I don’t expect you’re here for anything even vaguely about writing.

Here are some things to remember:
• Don’t use the same keyword more than 3 times.
• Use keywords that occur in your Title Tag and Description Tag.
• Use only 200 characters for all your keywords.
• Use different keywords for all your pages.
• Only use keywords that appear in the content on that page.
• Use lower case letters.
• Use the single and plural forms of your keywords.
• Use commas or spaces between your keywords or keyword phrases.

Source: http://www.site-reference.com/articles/Search-Engines/The-Right-Way-To-Use-Keywords-On-Your-Website.html#ixzz0sF2xW79Z

If you have a website with the number of pages over 20 you can use all of them, but it you have a simple 5-10 pages website you’ll have to choose the best of the keywords.

Well the best way is to find out most search-able keywords from google adword, them make some postings with those keywords.