Black hat or white hat?

Anyone care to answer?

its as about as black hat as you can get and you will most defo blot your copy book should someone report you to Google.

Are you talking about selling links?

It sounds like he’s trying to sell what he’s written for his blog as unique content. Though the way he said it doesn’t make much sense :confused:

Yes I mean selling in-content links, within an article. Is is white hat or black hat?
Thanks

selling links and selling your blospot is against google… blogspot is free so google don’t like when someone is selling blogs…

If the purpose of the links is to pass on factors that would help improve search engines rankings, like PR for example, then that is against Google ToS and if they identify that you’re doing it your site will be penalised.

If you give them a ‘nofollow’ attribute then that’s ok.

It called as a black hat SEO. If you will do it continuously you may got banned by Google.

If you want to earn something from your blog then just use Google Adsense that way you don’t have to worry about getting from Google.

Selling links is against the TOS, but how many people sell links daily? Tens of thousands. Do they get penalized? Allow me to doubt this…

I was wondering if I make my sites get high PR, how much will I get per month for just selling links to other sites.

It will depend on the PR and Alexa rank of your site and also how many quality backlinks your site has.

If your site has a high enough PR ranking, might as well monetize it with AdSense or other affiliate marketing programs. Your traffic should be enough to make these options viable, instead of selling links which can get you banned.

Okay so how will Google know if you are selling links or not?

White hat!!! 100%

i think its white hat technique because how google know you are selling links but if you acting as a link farm then google will definitely know you are link farm and trying to sell links

If you do blackhat you will eventually be penalized by google, better to just do things the right. It may take longer, but you will eventually get the results you seek.