Blank space inbetween table content

I have a form in form of table where in a column when i enter data it is accepted but when i want to separate the data by using enter it is not accepted and data is getting hotch potch

Huh?

I’m sure you know what you mean, but I have no idea
please explain

I am trying to separate data in a table using enter but still my data is not separated

do you mean within a text area on your form you want to be able to have line breaks when a user presses enter?

eg

this is some text then i press enter
Then there is some more text here

What do you mean on “separate data”? Can you draw simple mockup and show us what you want to achieve?

yes exactly Noppy. thanks for understanding what i mean to say !

If I understand, you want to be able to type the enter while inside a textarea and have it create a newline in the textarea, not submit the form?

exactly right mittineague.

and one more problem is that i want to test my code using wamp but phpadmin does not allow me import .sql file sized 12 MB… says its limit is upto 2 MB

This lets me hit enter inside the textarea for newlines without submitting. Does your form look something like this?

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head lang="en">
		<meta charset="UTF-8"/>
		<title>Textarea enter newline test</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<form action="#" method="POST">
			<fieldset>
				<legend>Textarea enter newline test</legend>
				<textarea></textarea>
				<input type="submit" value="test me"/>
			</fieldset>
		</form>
	</body>
</html>

Textareas by default do not submit the form upon enter. You’d have to have some manual code forcing the issue which I doubt since you seem to be unaware of it.