Blogging is earning?

I think it depends on your blog quality.

IS there any selfblogging script.

Showmoney said it took him 6 years, but he was more of a pioneer “citation needed”.

If you have a name already you have a blog, but if you don’t it takes time. That time has many different roles it can take. If you spend money on advertising it can be less, but you may lose on the bottom line and that can have an adverse effect on yourself and your business.

Example of name would be like if ashton kutcher started a blog tomorrow he’d probably see 1000+ uniques, but if I started another blog I’d see maybe 5 unique visitors on my site. That’s how small my name is currently. I don’t spend money on advertising and try to work on seo tips for correct optimization as this is best way to do things if you want lower risk.

I’ve had my blog for 1 week, and I’ve made exactly $0.01

before i earned in my blog through my adsense it takes some years.

Looks like a lot of theoretical answers rather than actual experience
When I first started out it took me 5 to 6 months before I started getting a significant income i.e. money that actually helps pay the bills. But with more experience my most recent blog was profitable within one month of launching

It really all depends on how much effort you are willing to invest in it and how smart you are about investing your time

It depends on the topic of your blog and the traffic strategies you are using, you could make money in a few hours if you know what you have to do…but anyway most of the people start making money kind of after a couple of months since the beginning…

now a day all one even a business use blog to promote or earn from it blog.
Blog is the best to earn better and take your site easily on search engine to earn with blog use adsense,affiliates and by advertising,
thanks,

it is not sured,only depended by your promote ways,the place you put you ads and your blog content and many many other thing.

I agree with you edhan. Once you have established a good traffic for your website, you can get CPC (cost per click) or CPI (cost per impression) ads by google adsense. try the search box too.

<snip>

Blogging can make money. But when first started, try to give good quality content so you can generate traffic. Once you are on track, you can put ads like google adsense, amazon, ebay, etc where you will generate income.

My blog is about 2 months old and this month I got $10

You have a great site. Yes, I do agreed that we have to be patient to build our website for blogging. Start writing and you will reap your profit in long term. Do it now and you will definitely will have the satisfaction when the profit comes in.

Are you a newbie blogger? If so, it may take you months before you get paid. You have to establish your website first. Of course, you need visitors, advertisements, and unique/informative content.

Here are my tips for you:

• Try google adsense. When your visitors click these ads or search on your site, you earn money.
  • Try submitting your own articles to ezinearticles and sell them.
  • Pay per visit/view will also work. But you need to have a high PR here.
  • Post original and informative articles that you’re readers will crave for. With that, you not just earn money, you also earn followers.

Before I came here, I never know that blog can bring money. I’d like to have a try

As long as your blog is interesting that you have a huge visitors and with the help of Google Adsense and other PPC adverts. You’ll will earn for not a long time.

i think it will take some time may be six month for getting some amount
but be patient after some time you will get some amount

It will all depend on how much effort and how constructively you work. If you learn how to create your blog fast, and the context of your blog is of high quality, and hence useful to readers, then you will soon start earning some money.

If on the other hand, you don’t really commit youself to it, and it’s content is of low quality, then you will be just wasting your time and efforts.

Then maybe he can blog about jobs at fast food.

Depends on many factors, like your niche, popularity, how you monetize your blog, etc.