Blogging Time

How long you spent time to blogging and optimize your blog? :D:D:D

I spend about 1-2 hours per day

On some days I spend 2 hours or maybe 3 hours. On other days 5 minutes :slight_smile:

1 -2 hours per day. It depends on how many things I need to change or edit.

1-2 hours per day. I am working on reviving an old site of mine (have made it a movie review blog) and I write a lot and also promote.

I have a few blogs so I spend about two hours a day on generating content and pinging and stuff like tha everyday. The returns though make it worth while

1 hours and after blogging time, i’m doing optimize my blog

I spend about 4 hours a day updating my blogs and making sure the content is up to date and exciting.

I feel that if you really want to gather the masses together on your blog then your going to need to spend a good part of the day optimizing your blog to fill their needs.

So, start out by finding the niche then drill it down to a micro-niche.

Then target that keyword and keep going until you manage to get on the first page of Google.

This can take anywhere form 4 to 12 hours a day of active blogging and promoting your blog.

it depends but generally i spent 2 hours for posting and 1 hour for its promotion so aprox 2-3 hours are sufficient to promote and optimizing it.

I spend normally 3 hours to mange and optimize my blog

I spend approximately an hour a day. Can not give more than that.

depends…four hours or so i think

A couple of hours per a day

few hours i guess… it really depends if im just going to update or build some links…

Depends on how much you are willing to spend time on it. But an hour a day is enough for most part time bloggers I guess.