Blogging Woes

OK this sounds really stupid but i’m just gonna put this out there. I’m wanting to start working online , Blogger is a really good platform simple and still recognizable , i also want to start earning cash of my blogger blogs,blogging about health,green energy, hair loss etc if i can earn $100 a day i will be set and more than happy,is this possible?I’m in no position to spend money on programs,iv’e spent hundreds of dollars in the past on programs that don’t work and after go-ogling have found good articles on making money from blogging,but i feel i need the support of other bloggers before i put my whole mind to it. iv had some of my blogs for about 2 months and I’m getting a consistent 12 to 20 people visiting my blog, I’m also advertising using Amazon but flip no bites yet,no quality traffic,my next question is I’m subscribed to unique article wizard which automatically publishes articles pertaining to my genre on my blog without any effort,which i appreciate and enjoy,my question though is, do the big search engines enjoy as well and does that hamper my hit rate? :eye:

Do you want to earn money blogging? Then you are just like everyone else, I blog for money as well, BUT, we all have to take the ride first. Before we can reach to our destination “Money from Blogging”, we need to drive a long way.

Blog is not money generating machine, not unless you give all your EFFORT to it. What to do?:wink:

1. Write Quality Post. You come along because you want to help people. You come along because you want to fill the web with quality, worth reading contents.
  2. Write Quality Post Regularly. Yes, blogger do blog, it means, serious blogger write and publish post as often as possible.
  3. Make your Blogger template clean and professional looking!
  4. Do not put ads, like amazon or adsense. It’s not the time yet. Build a blog worthy for visits and reads.

<snip/>

Thank you :slight_smile: