Border and Button misplacing in html and css

it weekend to request for server space any help would be great.

I’m not sure what you mean by that, but you should have access to your server, so that you can upload your files via FTP or load them via a web hosting control panel. You could put them in a test folder, or perhaps in a subdomain of the site for testing purposes. This would make it easier to test your pages in all browsers, too, as you should be testing this in browsers as you go.

(I realize you probably know all this anyway, as you are a professional web designer—but I’m just saying it for the benefit of others who may read this. :slight_smile: )

[FONT=Verdana]Really, we’re just going round in circles here. As we keep telling you, we need to see the whole site - not just the single page you keep posting here. To see what is happening with your links to other pages, we need to see those other pages.

The code you have just posted has this:

<nav>
<ul id="menu">
<li id="menu_active"><a href="Rose Infomedia.html"><span><span>Home</span></span></a></li>
<li><a href="Rose Infomedia.html"><span><span>Services</span></span></a></li>
<li class="nav3"><a href="Rose Infomedia.html"><span><span>Client's</span></span></a></li>
<li class="nav4"><a href="Rose Infomedia.html"><span><span>About us</span></span></a></li>
<li class="nav5"><a href="Rose Infomedia.html"><span><span>Contact us</span></span></a></li>
</ul>
</nav>

All those links point to the home page, so clicking any link will simply reload the page with “Home” highlighted, as it should be. [/FONT]

No i didnt code full website only one page i copied it as index.html and changed fonts it works but color does not remain as active in menus plaes tell me atleat where i may be goin wrong html or css or js.almost one and half day for this please!!!

[FONT=Verdana]In your code above the “Home” link has id=“menu_active” attached to it. It is correctly showing the dark background and white text styles associated with that id. There is no problem.

The other links - Services, Client’s, About Us, Contact Us - all work correctly on hover, and show the dark background image. Clicking any of those links will not make the dark background persist, because the link is targeting the “Home” page, so it will reload the page and continue to show “Home” selected, which again is the correct behaviour.[/FONT]

the strange part was i done this much of coding and there was no error in this one still i was searching from one and half day got it thank you lastly could you tell me best online to create banner with 5-10 logos with moving or rotating action right to left or top to bottom.

[FONT=Verdana]Do you mean that you just want to display one logo at a time, but cycle through them? If so, you could use an animated gif, as described in this article.

If you’re looking for something with a bit more style, then there are various JavaScript options available to download, such as http://jquery.malsup.com/cycle/ . An internet search should produce plenty of options.

[/FONT]

every thing went fine now on small probem is i want thaving t copy right and link part in gray i tried giving background here it does not seem working could you tell me where i may be goin wrong with it

[FONT=Verdana]The text that reads

Copyright @ 2010 RoseInfomedia Technologies Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved
is dark grey - #818181, inherited from body. The text for the “menu-bot” links is #CCCCCC, which is a lighter shade of grey. If you want them both the same shade, you just need to change one to match the other. I’d suggest sticking with #CCCCCC, as #818181 is hard to read against the black background.[/FONT]

Technobear could you please suggest me how to make that layout fit to any browser it would help me a lot thank you.

[FONT=Verdana]If you mean how to make it fit in any viewport size, then sorry - I’m afraid there’s no quick fix for that. That’s something that needs to be built in from the start. Your first problem is here:

.main {
    margin: 0 auto;
    overflow: hidden;
    width: 100%;
}

If the width of the viewport is narrower than the width of the widest element, then overflow: hidden will do just that - hide the excess content, rather than allowing a horizontal scroll-bar to appear.[/FONT]