Browser issue?

Hello mates, I hope you all are doing good…
I have a blog where i am facing browser issue, when i am viewing this blog in firefox…everything looks good…but when i am doing the same with chrome…there is some rendering problem with images…kindly let me inform about the solution thanks you…

The images look the same to me in all browsers. Are you sure you haven’t accidentally zoomed in/out in Chrome?

Cyberwalebaba,

Same here. All images rendering fine for me in FF and Chrome. Try clearing your browser cache or perhaps updating your browser version? The only time I have noticed images not showing up in a browser assuming they are on the server, there is a correct file path and code is correct; is in IE when no height and width are defined.

Best,

Shawn

I’m viewing on Chrome and the site looks good to me.

Your blog is so good to go on my browser @ chrome.

Your blog loads really fast in my Google Chrome. There could be a problem in your computer. Try checking it.

Everything is fine with the blog in both the browser chrome and Firefox. Nothing is going wrong with it. Please check the browser settings properly. There would be some problem with your desktop screen resolution setting. Please confirm the resolution settings.