Build Your Own ASP.NET 3.5 Web Site Using C# & VB, 3rd Edition PLEASE HELP!

Hey, i Have just purchased this book Build Your Own ASP.NET 3.5 Web Site Using C# & VB, 3rd Edition and i need to download the code archive, unfortunately your site does not work so i am unable to download the code is there any other way i can get this code i really need it ???

http://www.sitepoint.com/books/aspnet3/code.php (link for code archive) returns this error :::

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>1C3587342C558D30</RequestId>
<HostId>
RWT3TN7FdopPIvvCbdlBDxuzwmqKjfSFjPoiFtihV2AuEAf+rPe23Ep1vVCWJZwx
</HostId>
</Error>

Hey, i Have just purchased this book Build Your Own ASP.NET 3.5 Web Site Using C# & VB, 3rd Edition and i need to download the code archive, unfortunately your site does not work so i am unable to download the code is there any other way i can get this code i really need it ???

Build Your Own ASP.NET 3.5 Web Site Using C# & VB, 3rd Edition - SitePoint Books (link for code archive) returns this error :::

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>1C3587342C558D30</RequestId>
<HostId>
RWT3TN7FdopPIvvCbdlBDxuzwmqKjfSFjPoiFtihV2AuEAf+rPe23Ep1vVCWJZwx
</HostId>
</Error>

Hi DaveyG27, welcome to the forums,

Did you try Contact Us ?

hey yes i sent an email via contact us and have had no reply as of yet, which is a bit frustrating as i really need the source code to continue on with my project!

Hey Davey,
Sorry about that - I have our devs working on it right now.

thank you