Building a training website

Hello Guys!
This is my first post here.
I had an old account on SPF but apparently it was deleted.

Anyway for the last few years I was more focused on branding and Graphic design.
Now I am back to doing some Web design for my own projects.

So now I am starting a Training business and I want to build a website for it.
I want it to display the upcoming programs with registration for all these but once one registers to one program they are added to the clients database and the mailing list.
I want to have a responsive design of course.
What best solutions are there for me? A suggestion for a CMS? WordPress may be? Are there good plugins for this?

Thanks for any suggestions / Ideas :slight_smile:
Sonia.

Welcome [back] @SoniaMarras

This is the right place to find the help you need. The community is full of very smart people who can offer you good advice.

Best of luck on your new venture. What type of training do you intend to provide?

Hi ParkinT
Thanks
Yeah I know this place is full of talents!
I remember guys like Dark Tranquillity, SpikeZ, Ryan, Conradical, Hawk and many others who were very helpful many times!

I am intending to start training for people who want to start small businesses, who want to improve themselves and also about Branding.
I am still working on the plans and programs.
:smile:

No inputs? Do you need more info guys? Or what? Any feedback would be useful. :smile:
Thanks

Sonia,

I have been looking at Guru for the Joomla CMS. It is published by the same folks who have one of the leading Joomla Community building extensions JomSocial so with these two extensions you can build a training site and a social community that support each other.

Guru makes it easy to setup courses and training and charge for them through PayPal.

James Gonzalez
Author of Intro to Joomla SitePoint Course

1 Like

Hello Sonia Marras !!

I have read your question and I suggest you to use TemplateToaster tool . this is the best tool for you if you want to create Responsive website for your training business . With the help of this tool you can create your website Responsive, Bootstrap3 supporting and in any CMS (WordPress, Joomla , Drupal and more ) .

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.