Button Rendering Probelms in FireFox 30.0 (PC)

Hi Everyone - new to this forum and I’ll try to contribute whenever I can…

I have an error on http://www.topinstallers.com that has me stumped - all buttons on the page are not rendering properly (the elements are there, but not appearing) in FireFox 30.0 on a PC. The page seems to load properly in every other browser and platform (all IOS, Android, Mac) I’ve tested…my back end developer rolled some updated out yesterday but when I commented out any changes in his HTML, the problem still remains. Developer thinks its an internal network issue, but because it is browser specific, I think its something to do with his updates…

Any advice would be uber appreciated…

No mobile to use in comparisons, but using Windows 7

Firefox 30
IE 11
Chrome
all pages and buttond looked similar to me

Safari
bottom sociail icons took a while to load in

Opera
select dropdown looked like a text input until clicked

What buttons are you talking about? Got screen captures?

Interesting behaviour…here’s a screenprint: I’ve had a few others at my office take a look too and they have experienced the missing buttons too…maybe its a firefox cache issue?

Thanks,

No, all of those were OK testing with desktop. Has to a mobile only issue. Sorry, I can’t help.

Much appreciated…if anyone else could support that the site is displaying fine on FF30 (windows) then maybe I have a local issue…not sure what would cause it though…

The page looks identical to me in Chrome and Firefox on a PC. No buttons missing. Perhaps a firewall or a browser specific blocking device is involved?

Hi,

Looks ok in my FF30 on a PC also and I would guess its a cache issue so try clearing the cache on the problem devices or even renaming the css file for testing. If the problem doesn’t go away then you’d need to try and work out what the triggers are for this to happen which may shed light on the cause.