CakePHP problem in new domain

Hi Guys,
I have installed my project in a new production server and found that some of the pages are not displaying data first time loading. When I refresh the page,it
loads the data properly. There is no such issue in my testing server as well as in client’s testing server. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I think it may a caching problem but not sure on that. Any solution would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance…

Any update on this? Thanks.

You’re going to have to give a little more info, there’s not enough info in your post to even begin to think of what might be wrong.

Thanks for your reply Immerse. Actually it’s a peculiar problem so I had no idea what information might help on this issue. As I am doing R & D,I found that it might a issue relating the view pages as the functions written in ctp files may be generating the problem but I am not sure as why it should be like that as on other server they are working fine. Following is the function written in my ctp file which drawing the data:

ClassRegistry::init( 'ReportType' )->find( 'list', array( 'fields' => array( 'ReportType.name', 'ReportType.description' ) ) );

Please let me know if I can give any more information on this. Thanks again…

Anyone has any update on this?