Can any one solve this problem?

RFID Radio Frequency Identification Systems
In this page,
Am using to including the header and footer pages using webbot tag in my Front page…
But it is showing nicely in Front Page, but not in the browser… i.e not including… why?

Can any one give me the solution to this problem…

Thanking you…

URL has been changed…
This page is not allowing to including the html pages…
RFID Radio Frequency Identification Systems

Thank you for your reply.
I given the correct link. full URL is given in the place i want to include the page…

What about the version. I don’t know about that…
Can you explain me…

Hi,

I don’t know anything at all about frontpage (except that its more trouble than its worth and almost killed the web) but when I look at your page it shows the include comments still in place.

<tr><td><!--webbot bot="Include" U-Include="../header.htm" TAG="BODY" startspan --><!--webbot bot="Include" endspan i-checksum="0" --></td></tr> <tr><td width="940"><!--webbot bot="Include" U-Include="../menu-content.htm" TAG="BODY" startspan --><!--webbot bot="Include" endspan i-checksum="0" --></td></tr>

This article says that front page inlcudes are only includes when seen in frontpage and when you save the file with frontpage the includes are changed into the real html. So as far as I can gather the code on your server should be the full html and not have any include comments visible (Unless I misread something). Therefore the code you are uploading to your server should be the full html and not the code with the include comments in place.

It may be that servers with FPSE (front page server extensions installed) may be able to run the pages but you’ll need to speak to a front page expert (if one exists).

I would suggest that you use proper server side includes instead as mentioned in that article I linked to.