Can anyone explain me what are the benefit of blogs and how much?

Can anyone explain me what are the benefit of blogs and how much?

<snip/>

i can’t agree more, this is true, as blog is just used for these two purposes: one is to promote the business and the other is just one hobby!:blush:

Agree. I think the best uses of blogging I’ve seen/read are either to support another business (which isn’t blogging) or for selfless indulgence in a ‘hobby’.

S

i think it is a hard task to make money from blogging! For it will be a long time!

earning money via blogging takes a lot of time and there is not shortcut around it.

don’t do blogging if you are doing it just to earn money. it is not worth it then.

If a blog isn’t made because of a passion for writing, for sharing, it won’t bring you anything. A blog must be a way to express yourself, to share with the others what you know, what you feel, what you think. And if you really like doing that later will come also the money, from advertising or pay by click. If you impress the people, they will read your blog and recommand it and in this way it will become more popular and you’ll get more traffic.

Just my two cents…but I have been in the health care business for 30 years. I have noticed with my sites that well-written blog articles will without question send traffic to your site and some (many?) will convert. And yes…as mentioned, you have more fun since you have a few more liberties to take.

Blogs can be used to earning money and also be fun. If you have a hobby like collecting stamps then you can blog what you know about collecting stamps. I know a friend who has a nice collection of stamps and some of his stamps are so valuable. You can talk about why some stamps are so valuable and how you need to do while handling the stamps, etc.

This will be information where people want to know and you can blog about.

Don’t just think of earning money alone instead think of sharing info.

I think you ask this question so your thread will look legit but what you really want is to have a link back to your site which got deleted and you never come back to your own thread because you don’t want to wait for 90 days.

There are lots of benefits in blogs

1. Writing skills
  2. Design
  3. SEO skills
  4. Earning skills

A famous and successful blog can bring anything you want to you, including money, ranking, traffic, popularity…

You can get many benefits from blogging. Blog offers the opportunity to promote your Web site for hundreds or even thousands of different keywords. Search engines particularly like promoting blogs because they offer a large amount of content that is updated and added to on a regular basis.

Maybe it takes a long time, but long-term results would be very satisfying.

www.commentarmy.com

Blogs add lots of benefits to traditional web sites…

1. They are a great way to engage your site visitors, to have 2 way conversations with them, to build a community, and entice them to come back.
  2. Blogs are a great way to add new content to a traditional web site while leaving the brochureware portion of the site somewhat static.
  3. By adding more pages to your site, you’ll likely attract more deep links with a blog assuming your posts are interesting to visitors.
  4. Blogs are easy to use because they are all basically CMS systems allowing you to create pages via a GUI rather than having to get a developer involved.

The list goes on and on.

A blog can put you on web without spending a single penny! And by hard(or smart) work if your blog gets famous, may bring you a load of luck too.

You may say anything you want without thinking about consequences :rolleyes:
Blog is perfect place to share your thoughts with other people and also earn…

Anything I want?!

S

Ok I know most people would say financial rewards but there’s more than just it. I made a guest post on DailyBlogTips about the rewards that aren’t usually seen and so here are some:

1. Getting Invited To Big Time Conferences
  2. More Business Opportunities
  3. Being Able to Land a Good Job
  4. Can enable you to receive Free stuffs from Companies
  5. Could be Used as a Launch Pad - wherein you can launch any project of yours and gain a massive advantage over everyone.

Those are the other rewards aside from the money you make directly.

First the blogs offer the posibility of sharing the knowledges, the information, the emotional state…a blog’s content can influence your life in a good way if you follow its advices.

Second, if you have many visitors, many readers you cand have financial benefits from Google AdSense or from commercials.

Third, you can expose in a blog your thoughts, you cand share what you feel/think.

I think Boost Traffic, Cheap Marketing, Easy Web Publishing Solution are the most benefited by a blog.