Can anyone recommend a great YouTube downloader?

Try keepvid its online youtube video download tool with out any installation on your PC.

If you are planning to download youtube videos online try keepvid.com, you can also use free software to download youtube videos (youtube downloader hd) checkout this post

leawo youtube downloader is pretty well.

i want to download a good you tube downloader beacause i wana download my friends wedding ceremony and also i didnt get it and have’nt sign up…Can anyone tell me how to get that vedio and also which downloader can download vedio Quickly…:slight_smile:

Use Google Chrome and search for extension Easy Youtube Download, it works great.

Just search in Google. you will get many options

i think you can use this website www.clipconverter.cc its a good website for converting videos from youtube to any format.

I recently found a functional YouTube downloader after a friend of mine recommended it on Facebook and I’m very pleased, you should give it a try.

The best software i used for the YouTube video downloading is “Youtube Downloader”.
Just google “youtube downloader

I just use KeepVid. Copy, paste the link into the box and go! Gives you all kinds of quality options, and is very convenient. I don’t know if it’s the best, but it gets the job done - and that’s all I ask.

~TehYoyo

Note: Also does Vimeo, Metacafe, Dailymotion, etc.

You can use web based application at http://www.videoslurp.com/download_youtube_videos.php

Try TubaMate, easy to use with simple interface. with tubemate you can download youtube videos evem on your smartphone.

idm is best for downloading video

Hi, I’ve been using this downloader for years now. This is a cool one.