Can I link my ecommerce site to Amazon?

Hi,
Firstly a quick hello as I’m new to the site - it looks a great forum for sharing info and ideas.
I’ve just looked at some really good advice on choosing a provider for my ecommerce site, what I am now wondering is, if I build a site and also want to sell on Amazon, can I then link my site to Amazon, or do I actually need need to build a site within Amazon, and the same with ebay? Hope this makes sense - any advice greatly appreciated as I’m on a steep learning curve and don’t want to go off at a tangent and later regret it, so am trying to get the principles in place before I commit to a provider!
Many thanks
Andy

Hi albinoni and welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

I think you might be better asking your question in the e-commerce forum, so I’ll move it there for you.

Hi Technobear - thank you!

Hi Andy

Yes you can, but it will depend upon what platform your ecommerce store is built upon also. Essentially multichannel software will allow you to effectively link your inventory across Amazon, eBay, your own webstore and other channels.

As the thread is over two years old, I imagine the OP has long since found a solution.

Thread closed.