Can I link my facebook "like" page to my personal profile to import contacts?

I have set up a facebook business/like page, although i set it up under a different email address than my standard personal profile to keep the two things separate. However, ive just realised that i cant really send out invites at the min. Can I link my facebook “like” page to my personal profile so that i can send invites to like the page to my contacts?

Either that or import contacts from my personal profile to send the invites to…

Dear you can invite your all friends to like your page. Go to page > Build audience > invite friends.
Hope this is what you need :slight_smile:

Thanks for this suggestion,Is there any procedure through which we can auto send the request using facebook like pages or contact of facebook?

Add your personal profile as an administrator to the page and you will be able to invite your friends to the page. However, this is done manually and can be a pain if you have many friends.

Yes, import your contact to your email. Then export them via facebook invite by txt, csv etc.

Go to Edit page - manage admin roles, you can add your another profile as a admin here, but now these days Facebook make a new feature so now you can simply open a page in any of profile and you will see a option in right side “Invite Your Friends to Like this Page”.