Can i post my website in Facebook?

Can anyone know how to post a website in facebook. Example; if www.mydomain.com is my site, then can I post my site on facebook like MyDomain | Facebook ??? Any idea???

create a fan page for your website and then you can do it… otherwise facebook doesn’t allow to use html…

Yes, you can post. After login to your profile page you will an option link. Just copy your URL to here and share. It will directly post to Facebook

Facebook allows vanity urls for brand pages after you have 25 fans. URLs must be unique of course which is a problem on generic names. You can assign a name by visiting Login | Facebook

I am not asking about to create a simple page. I just want to post my website into facebook, with my contact, about us page. Is there any way?

It appears that you are asking if Facebook will host your entire website. The answer to that is no.

No man. You are wrong. Its possible, because in my neighbour hood there is a huge shopping mall. And someone has posted all the details in Facebook about that mall as a website and I don’t think its an App. The mall having some multiplex in it, and the movie show time and all details are showing in this facebook app/page that is changing periodically. I am giving the facebook url here. Oberon Mall | Facebook

First you create a page. Then you have to create some apps. Facebook apps allow you to add content that will be loaded into an iframe. That’s why on the page you can see it has links and such but the links reference a different app for each link for the different content. Pretty ingenious if you ask me.

Exactly. Their website (.com) is entirely different than their Facebook pages.

Facebook tabs can mimic certain functionality but ultimately the medium is very different both in terms of what you can do (single tabs, limited scripting, 520 pixel width) and in goal. With facebook the user is already on engaging so the focus becomes more on how to show and gather user generated content. Businesses are starting to layer commerce in onto the platform as well with stores but you can’t just expect to sell – you need to build affinity and harness user interactions to get the audience to have a shopping value.

Yes ofcourse you can take a look of my facebook page fust go to my blog through signature and check my facbook page link… You can too do it very easily just you need to go my “facebook tips and tricks” panel in the right sidebar and then go for “how to create facebook fan pages” and if your facebook fan page becomes atleast 25 then you can rename it whatever your domain.

Best Regards!

If that was a facebook app, then where is the “apps” prefix in the url?? I can’t find the “apps dot facebbok dot com/name”, its only like “facebook dot com/name”.

There is no “apps” prefix. It is a “Facebook Page” just like this one:

Bang! Web Site Design, Inc. | Facebook

I don’t think its just a facebook page. If its only a facebook page then it should contain only the static values. But the movie show times are regularly changing. How?

At this point, it probably doesn’t matter what we tell you. You seem pretty solid in your belief that it “isn’t” a Facebook page. Perhaps the best thing for you to do is to research your question at the source, which would be Facebook.

I would contact their support with your questions.

yes, you can do it. But you need to integrate application for this. Take help from application developers who can do this work

Yes, I have. u need to create your page then fb allows you to put lot of things on ur page and the url for your site. That can be traced.

As for my knowledge i had the idea about it that i can make a Facebook Fanpage and then after having 25 fan for that page we can give a url of our desire, but from this post i have learned a lot about the facebook… thanks for the posting .

Of Course You Can!! On Facebook Connect Wizard you enter the name of your site and its URL then upload a special file to your site’s main directory after that facebook will show you a list of code including new feeds, login button, photos, and photos of friends just implement all these things. after implementation you will see :cool: it worked. :smiley:

Facebook will not allow you to post a website on your profile.
As of my understanding, you can post a site on Facebook if you have created a web app.