Can I use my site articles for blogging?

I have articles on my blog/site and I am just wondering if I can use them on article marketing and distribute to different article sites. Would it be beneficial for my site seo activity? Thanks.

As the owner of your content, you’re free to do with it what you want. But you should know some article libraries won’t accept content that exists elsewhere. From my experience, article marketing isn’t that effective unless you either (a) constantly produce banging content and/or (b) generate something viral. Obviously, (b) is easier on you.

Thanks Documaker… Do you have suggestions how can I make good number of hits tonight?

“Tonight” may be asking for too much, as the higher quality article directories approve articles before they make them public. The lower quality directories may publish your articles immediately, but as far as I know, nobody really visits them.

As an alternative, try guest blogging. Again, immediate results are not guaranteed, but guest blogging seems to be a hot item at the moment, and your content won’t be lost among millions of insignificant articles the way it is at article farms. http://myblogguest.com will give you some great leads. So will http://piggybankpie.com/guest-blogging/101-blogs-that-accept-guest-posts/

I took a journalism course many years ago and a lot of the principles apply to article writing.

1. captivating title
  2. simple layout with a clear point
  3. good grammar & spelling
  4. good closing that allows the reader to understand what you want them to know

I make it a practice to use spell check and I have a grammar checker as well.

So far with my own experience,I always used sites for my article,blog commenting and forum posting.

<snip />[URL=“http://choosehottubsdirect.com/hot-tubs/popular-hot-tubs/hot-tub-sales-spas-hot-tubs.html”]

Yes. I think you should use these articles and submit them to online magazines. I really like Ezine, as it seems to have a good standing with Google.

The one thing to be be careful of however is not to self promote within the article, even if that is your hope. Make the article useful and interesting and Ezine will allow you 2 self promoting links in the author box.

I have about a 6% URL click rate with ezine and have made some sales because of these articles.

Then there is a chance that you will loose everything.best is spin your articles then submit it in different article directories.

Yes… you can, what about content duplication?

As you are the owner of the site you have rights to write your own article in any blog which you have in your site. But, I suggest to publish the unique content in the blog articles. It helps you better in SEO point of view. Because , if you publish the same content in the blog. It become a duplicate content of the site. So, try to publish unique contents for each article.

I don’t think it’s a good idea that you submit the same post that you have on your site. Make a variation and use spinner, but make sure that you proofread it.

Yes, it will drive traffic and make you conversations. But Mostly they are used for backlinking

I would just promote them using your own rss feed and submitting them to social media sites along with the search engines. Increased content should help you to get more traffic.

spin them carefully and make they pass copyscape. When search engines find out duplicates of your unique article, chances are you will lose the benefits and pass it to the site which has a copy of your article instead.