Can not see my facebook page without login

I have made a facebook page but i and my facebook friend can not see my facebook page without login.

This is my facebook page, when we open this page it automatically comes facebook homepage. Please tell me how can i see my facebook page without login.

I can’t see it at all. Have you published the page?

yes, i have published, please check this link after login your facebook account.

It will be opened.

As I said, your page is not working for me what-so-ever. I am always logged in but also tried under my business account, no error, just redirects home as if the page was not set.

where is the option ‘Search Visibility’ in Facebook page?

I encountered the same as Ted S. The URL redirect me to my homepage instead. Perhaps, you may check the URL validity or whether your account is a valid one?

‘Search Visibility’, I afraid Facebook does not has the function. Please correct if I am wrong.

Try publishing the page again. make sure that the settings in your page enable others who don’t have Facebook accounts to view your page… it is likely that the visibility settings in your page was set as ‘invisible’, as this always set as default by FB for security and private purposes for the admin of the page… This setting, in my opinion, prevents spamming in your page… But if you want to risk this for the visibility of your page, try to look it in your Page or Account Settings.

yes buddy…whoever in ur friend list can see ur profile when u logout or login…bt by some privacy settings u can disable it…

As the OP has not responded in several weeks I am closing this thread.