Can we publish 1 unique article in many article website

Hi,
I have written a unique article 600 words. i want to know that how can i submit one unique article to many article websites.
please help me

[font=verdana]The simple answer is ‘no’, because as soon as you post it on many websites, it stops being unique!

Yes, if you’ve written your own article, you can post it to multiple websites, but I’m not sure why you would want to. What happens then is that people find the article all over the place, associate it with the site where they read it rather than with you, and you give other websites free traffic that by rights is yours. Is that what you really want?[/font]

I think Stevie is right, if you written your own content than you will use that content on various article submissions website because of uniqueness of that particular content.

Thanx
Abhimanyu Poddar

I would suggest you to not submit the same article to more than one website. If your intention behind submitting the article is to get back links from multiple article directories then this effort would not be worth. The back link would be counted form one website and not all the article directory websites. Your website rankings might get affected by this practice.

First post it on your web site/blog. Let google crawl it. (Ping Google.) After few weeks, you can change it a bit and post it on article directories. So you get backlinks.

Some content I never post on other sites. Just on my web site.

You’d better not as once posted it is no more unique. If you want more links from the Article dirs you’d better change the article so its uniqueness is kept and the post it. It is cleaner that way. And you don’t have to fear about marked as spammer :slight_smile:

My answer is “no” once your article is submitted to one of the website wait for approval so that you will get back link,then tweet the article by unique and meaningful then you can submit to another website in seo prospect for an keyword only one article will be limit .

I use a service called DistributeYourArticles they do manual submissions to thousands of article directories and other websites.

Brad Callen has a software a free one or paid one. Paid one you just click a button to submit around 700 I think directories, free one you have to submit manually and to less number of websites.

Jack

First thing is that article marketing doesn’t work anymore. It should be about the quality content not about the number of articles posted on literally useless article marketing sites. As long as the content is useful, informative and can add value to the users, post them on your blog, get quality social media traction and natural links. Posting the same content on different article marketing sites will create duplication of content on the web, the low quality links thus got cannot add any value in terms of click through traffic, in passing page rank and will not even be considered by search engines.

No is the answer. This is because the search engines will detect the duplicates and this may result in lower ranking. You should rewrite the article in various ways so that each one is unique and accepted by the search engines.

[FONT=Verdana]

What is the point of that? If you have a good, well-written article, why would you try to rewrite it multiple times, just so you can then post what will surely be less well-written versions all over the internet? What possible benefit will that bring?[/FONT]

Rewriting several versions of the original article will give authenticty to your content so that they can be submitted to various websites as guest posts or in online magazines like ezine. This means that content can be tweaked for different audience and purposes.

Submitting duplicate articles simply does not add value to readers and chances are your submission may be banned from the internet. If you are after exposure and site rankings, submitting unique and original content is one of the safest and most effective methods.

Good to know that you write 600 words unique article. But this time google want only unique content submit one or small more time. If you make the post more than 20 then the all links and this content will count as spam content. So choose 5 or 10 good and high alexa site to post your content. That is better for search engine content submission.

When writing an article to promote your site,we need to ensure that the content is entertaining to a reader, very informative and unique. it can be submitted to various articles directory for link baiting.

[font=verdana]

Did you read the thread before posting? Especially Stevie D’s post:

As the OP has never returned, I’m closing the thread before we start going round in circles.[/font]