Can you give me a idea about a gig on fiverr?

This is a gig title on Fiverr “I will build eminent backlink pyramid with 5000 profiles,most dofollow,include some edu gov,good seo for YouTube by using xrumer senuke scrapebox for $5.”

My question is how they actually do it? If you know the answer explain it.

[FONT=Verdana]Yes - they tell you in the advertisement.

They are offering to use automated software such as xrumer to spam your links in useless, automated posts that will almost-certainly be deleted as soon as they appear. Link pyramids and this kind of automated link-building are both blackhat techniques which will get you nowhere with the search engines, even in the unlikely event that your spam links are not deleted.

It’s a worthless technique, but as long as there are people gullible enough to pay for it, there will be people willing to do it. :rolleyes:
[/FONT]

Don’t go for useless spam techniques like this. This will harm your website reputation and google rankings. So better you create some good user experience for your website and post unique relevant content in your website.

Build back-links naturally, don’t build artificial back-links. These links are short time period links, once you stop to pay them, they will remove your link, and it reversely affect your website search ranking.

One small tip that I learned fairly quickly after frequenting SEO hideaways is that anyone that uses the term “dofollow” is talking out of their ass, and should not be given your time.

if you are going to use fiverr, use them to only do what you are already or plan on doing, such as building Hubpages, Squidoo Pages, and free Press Release Submissions. and only use those that have a near perfect track record of doing this…in other words Fiverr is a great time saver but stay away from the spam junk…

don’t use such types of sites for promoting your website. you may be penalized by Google.Use natural link building technique to promote your website such as quality content, PR & social media.

[FONT=Verdana]OK - I think the OP’s question has been answered, and we seem to be drifting off-topic.

Thread closed.[/FONT]