Can you spot the not?

hello guys

i have an error below,

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')
LEFT JOIN smf_messages AS m ON (m.id_msg = b.id_last_msg)
LEFT JOIN smf_' at line 14
File: /home/scientif/public_html/chemical/Sources/Subs-BoardIndex.php
Line: 82

Below is the codes,

// Find all boards and categories, as well as related information.  This will be sorted by the natural order of boards and categories, which we control.
	$result_boards = $smcFunc['db_query']('boardindex_fetch_boards', '
		SELECT' . ($boardIndexOptions['include_categories'] ? '
			c.id_cat, c.name AS cat_name,' : '') . '
			b.id_board, b.name AS board_name, b.description,
			CASE WHEN b.redirect != {string:blank_string} THEN 1 ELSE 0 END AS is_redirect,
			b.num_posts, b.num_topics, b.unapproved_posts, b.unapproved_topics, b.id_parent,
			IFNULL(m.poster_time, 0) AS poster_time, IFNULL(mem.member_name, m.poster_name) AS poster_name,
			m.subject, m.id_topic, IFNULL(mem.real_name, m.poster_name) AS real_name,
			' . ($user_info['is_guest'] ? ' 1 AS is_read, 0 AS new_from,' : '
			(IFNULL(lb.id_msg, 0) >= b.id_msg_updated) AS is_read, IFNULL(lb.id_msg, -1) + 1 AS new_from,' . ($boardIndexOptions['include_categories'] ? '
			c.can_collapse, IFNULL(cc.id_member, 0) AS is_collapsed,' : '')) . '
			IFNULL(mem.id_member, 0) AS id_member, m.id_msg,
			IFNULL(mods_mem.id_member, 0) AS id_moderator, mods_mem.real_name AS mod_real_name
		FROM {db_prefix}boards AS b' . ($boardIndexOptions['include_categories'] ? '
			LEFT JOIN {db_prefix}categories AS c ON (c.id_cat = b.id_cat AND c.forumid = '.$forumid.')' : '') . '
			LEFT JOIN {db_prefix}messages AS m ON (m.id_msg = b.id_last_msg)
			LEFT JOIN {db_prefix}members AS mem ON (mem.id_member = m.id_member)' . ($user_info['is_guest'] ? '' : '
			LEFT JOIN {db_prefix}log_boards AS lb ON (lb.id_board = b.id_board AND lb.id_member = {int:current_member})' . ($boardIndexOptions['include_categories'] ? '
			LEFT JOIN {db_prefix}collapsed_categories AS cc ON (cc.id_cat = c.id_cat AND cc.id_member = {int:current_member})' : '')) . '
			LEFT JOIN {db_prefix}moderators AS mods ON (mods.id_board = b.id_board)
			LEFT JOIN {db_prefix}members AS mods_mem ON (mods_mem.id_member = mods.id_member)
		WHERE {query_see_board}' . (empty($boardIndexOptions['countChildPosts']) ? (empty($boardIndexOptions['base_level']) ? '' : '
			AND b.child_level >= {int:child_level}') : '
			AND b.child_level BETWEEN ' . $boardIndexOptions['base_level'] . ' AND ' . ($boardIndexOptions['base_level'] + 1)),
		array(
			'current_member' => $user_info['id'],
			'child_level' => $boardIndexOptions['base_level'],
			'blank_string' => '',
		)
	);

I’m trying to install the Multiple_Forums Mods in Simple Machine Forum SMF2RC3. But unfortunately i’m having this MySQL error.

Anyone can help me with this is very appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Assign the result of the whole query create thingy you’ve got there to a variable, and echo it. That way you can check the resulting query, and see what the error is. I mean the query text, not the result after running it :slight_smile: