Can't get facebook stuff fully visible

ok so i created a fan page for a politician right. then i turn on all the privacy settings to “everyone” but people who don’t have facebook accounts can’t see wall posts, info, photos, etc.

i am trying to create a fan page almost identical to this guys:

see how everything for him is visible even to those who DONT have a facebook account? someone please help cuz i have been going through there privacy settings and googling for 2 hours now.

also, i created a fan page but the button to follow still says “add as a friend” INSTEAD OF “like”

someone please help!

nevermind… figured out that you have to go to the manage pages section

i think you misunderstood me. i was actually using the provided facebook example link as an EXAMPLE of what i am trying to accomplish. that guy’s facebook page is a friend of the guy i am trying to help.

any ideas? any help i am very much thankful for.

no dude its working fine, i dont have facebook account but i can see your fan page without login :slight_smile:

You can see most fan pages without logging into facebook. You actually want it that way so your stuff can get searched.

My question is when you created a fan page, the page should have a like not add as a friend button. How did you create a fan page?

When you create a fan page, same thing will really appear like your link above. Can you post the link of your fan page so we can assess the real problem?