Can't get thumbnails to top

Anyone know how I can get the thumbnails to level with the top of the main images please? Link below. Ta.

http://bajor.servers.rbl-mer.misp.co.uk/~sunridge/photo2.htm

set the table cell that holds the thumbnails to <td valign=“top”>

<table width="550">
			<tr>
			[SIZE="5"]<td valign="top">[/SIZE]

<div id="container">

<div id="thumbs" class="navigation">
					<ul class="thumbs noscript">
						<li>

and dont forget you have 20 px padding on the <div container , at the top, so you will be 20 pixels from the top, and then you have some other div tag pagenation squeezed in there. You have entirely more code that you need I think to make this work.

I’m from London, UK and on what seems a permanent unemployment break lol.

Thanks for your help plasma800 but I can’t see any div container with 20px in the css or html. Can you point me to where it is please

I think he meant id=“container” :slight_smile:

<body>
		<div id="page">

<table width="550">

<tr>
			<td valign="top">

<td>
[B]
			<div id="container">[/B]

look at the code in the code box, I got that right from you source code. It’s the first tag inside in your TD tag.

correct

But where’s the 20px you mention?

I just noticed this, but you have two <td>'s in that snippet I posted. A <td> can’t be the direct child of a <td> :slight_smile:

Edit:

In the CSS I’m guessing? You possibly apply 20px on that element?

Yup :slight_smile:

div#container {
	padding: 20px;
}

In your CSS file located here

right right right

THANK YOU!!! THANKS BOTH OF YOU. I PUNCHED THE THE AIR FOR ONCE INSTEAD OF THE TABLE.LOL
I’ve seen another problem now though. In IE there’s a black line that appears at the bottom of the thumbnails when clicked but not in FF. Any ideas how to make the boarder surrounding the thumbs equal to eliminate the line please?

Could that be the :focus outline? Try setting :focus{outline:0;} and see if that removes it. (I’m not testing right now because I’m packing)

If not then try setting img{border:0;} because it could possibly be related to that.

Sorry I’m not much help right now.

Thanks RyanReese. I’ll look into that tomorrow. Have a good break.
Cheers.

You too :). I hopefully will have internet at my friends house I’m visiting…so I might not even be gone long (7 hour drive though :()