Can't Read SP Website Articles

Ok, so I’ve had this problem where the homepage and the forums load up fine and dandy but when I click on an article from the homepage it loads the page but doesn’t load the actually content. I’ve had the problem for a few days now and figured something silly had gone wrong and I’d be able to catch up later on in the week, but I’ve tried on different browsers, at different times of the day, and so on and so on.

Here are a couple of screen shots from Google Chrome, although I’ve also tried in IE9.

What’s going on?

Its a minor code issue with the 1&1 advert script. The devs (Fred) are on it :slight_smile:

If you are on Chrome, download Ad Blocker Pro and it sorts it out.

Thanks for the amazingly quick reply Mike. I guess I’ll have a look at Ad Blocker Pro in the meantime, thanks for the suggestion.

I hope it gets sorted out soon. I’m interested in the content, not the ads. That is why I come here after all, for the content.

I know that we need the ads for revenue but ABP does a rather good job of removing them :wink:

It’s sorted - sorry about that. It was UK only so we had trouble replicating it.

Sorry, but no it isn’t … or at least, not yet … I can read articles, and the quick reply box is sometimes here (it is now), but sometimes it isn’t, and the Reference pages are still just a Sitepoint logo and lots of white.

Sorry - I’ll be more specific. We have a temporary fix in so that the articles are being served over the weekend. A proper fix will be put in place today.
I only just found out about the reference site and have flagged that to the devs as well.

Thanks, I can read SP articles again :smiley: