Can't see what css to edit

Okay this css has been stumping me.

I’m referring to the css on the pop up when you click on create contact on this page.

http://www.laworganizer.com/4)%20Single%20contact%20view/SingleContactView_CONTACT%20LIST.html

There is a button in the top right hand corner of the pop that closes it which can’t be seen until you hover over it.
I have no idea how to change the default color so I can see it in its static state.

I see that this code,

.ui-state-focus, .ui-widget-header .ui-state-focus {
border: 1px solid #999999/{borderColorHover}/;
background: #48ac70/{bgColorHover}/url(images/ui-bg_glass_75_dadada_1x400.png)/{bgImgUrlHover}/ 50%/{bgHoverXPos}/ 50%/{bgHoverYPos}/ repeat-x/{bgHoverRepeat}/;
font-weight: normal/{fwDefault}/;
color: #FFFFFF/{fcHover}/; }

allows me to change the hove over state and that the code below that allows me to change the active color. However, I just can’t figure out how to make it show up before hovering over it and before clicking on it.

Also, I’d like to target the “cancel” and the “Add new service/save changes” buttons individually. However, they are all connected with a general class. Also, I see no way to add the class in the javascript or html.

So, basically I’m completely lost on this. Toss me a bone here plz.

Figured out the top right close button…partially. I really don’t get what is in that location though to style, but I styled it.