Can't wrap text

I’m having trouble with this section of my web page. I want the text th be alongsie the small slideshow. I have had no problem with doing this with photos but just can’t get it to work with the small slideshow. Can anybody help>
Thanks
Sandra

<div class=“content”>
<h1>Funeral/Memorial Or Wake Slideshows</h1>

<p><script language=“javascript” src=“http://www.photodex.com/presenter.js”></script>
<script>
PhotodexObject(“ProShow”,“objectname”,“memorial1.px”,325,220);
PresenterControls(“objectname”,640);
</script><class=“left” /></a>
When a loved one passes away there is no easy way to express your feelings, a DVD slideshow can help do that for you and your family.You can share your special memories with your family and friends and celebrate the life of your loved with a beautiful and moving slideshow. Your guests will feel part of the occasion not merely visitors. A slideshow can be played at the funeral, memorial, at the wake, or distributed to family and friends as a keepsake. All work done with respect and love. Slideshows can bring a smile to the mourners and lighten their greif. We can customize your slide show to your requirements to reflect your loved one's personality or you can leave it all up to us, it's your choice. </p>

This part of your code:
<class=“left” /></a>
is hanging out kind of nowhere. Something like this might work better:

HTML

<h1>Funeral/Memorial Or Wake Slideshows</h1>

<div class="slideshow">
  <script language="javascript" src="http://www.photodex.com/presenter.js"></script>
 <script>PhotodexObject("ProShow","objectname","memorial1.px",325,220);
PresenterControls("objectname",640);</script>
</div>

<p>When a loved one passes away there is no easy way to express your feelings, a DVD slideshow can help do that for you and your family.You can share your special memories with your family and friends and celebrate the life of your loved with a beautiful and moving slideshow. Your guests will feel part of the occasion not merely visitors. A slideshow can be played at the funeral, memorial, at the wake, or distributed to family and friends as a keepsake. All work done with respect and love. Slideshows can bring a smile to the mourners and lighten their greif. We can customize your slide show to your requirements to reflect your loved one's personality or you can leave it all up to us, it's your choice. </p> 

CSS

.slideshow {width: 200px; float: left;}

Obviously change the width to suit the width of the slideshow.

thank you…