Card provider to use with LinkpointCentral interface

Is there another card provider which can use LinkpointCentral interface? CardserviceInternational (FirstData) PCI non-compliance fees are double charging me: they charged me $125 a year (for 12 months) of PCI non-compliance PLUS they are charging another $25 per month every month yet another fee for PCI non-compliance.

For me it is impossible to become PCI compliant, I already tried many time. SecurityMetrics make it impossibly to become PCI compliant with all the smart language taht even themselves do not understand and they would not support nor explain anything. How in the world can one become compliant?

It is only a way for them to charge small merchants those huge double fees. Now they charged me $27 for not using my merchant account for a month ending up in $75 of fees per month for not making any money for one month due to sickness and vacation.

The Cardserviceinternational.com domain owner (and perhaps the company owner?) Doug Olsen is a very rude individual, who treats customers like dogs and writes insulting language to me including words such as “stupid” etc. After requesting a copy of my 11 year old contract he sends insults to me and refuses to give me a copy of my contract, yet charges me fees accordingly to a contract which he does not seem to have a copy of? They would not provide support via email and force their customer to call a phone number in USA even if I am in a hospital and on vacation overseas.

I’m looking forward to sign up with another Internet Merchant Account Provider to use the existing Linkpoint API interface at Linkpointcentral.com . Please advise if anyone knows a better IMAP. Thank you.

I’m not sure that this is the place for such biting remarks - a review site somewhere might be a better fit.

As for PCI Compliance, it is a very difficult thing and to be honest, your fees don’t sound like that high compared to some of the clients I’ve interacted with in the past. You need to find someone to help you become compliant - any reputable merchant services provider will require it. Or move to a different kind of system.

1 Like

@Chemtrails I’m afraid you may be into something that you probably shouldn’t be into.

Dealing with Credit Cards is very tricky business and best left to professional services.

IMHO de-facto prerequisites are

• your business is large enough to absorb the expense
  • your business is large enough and is NOT a one-man operation. i.e. sick days and vacation time is not a concern.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.