Cart Recommendation with features

It’s been a couple years since I had to install a cart and wanted to run a few things by the forum for recommendations. After my initial research I have found that Zen Cart seems to be the best fit, but does not have all the features I’m looking for. So I would like other suggestions of what you have used in the past that you like. Here are some of the key features I’m looking for.

1. I’m looking to sell candles and other gift items
  2. Quickbooks Inventory intergration
  3. Easy coupon and sale features
  4. Easy to skin
  5. Does not have to be a CMS, I can build that outside of the store
  6. Easy to use for customer
  7. Shipping features
  8. Product reviews and rating system
  9. Social Media tools

For now, facebook and twitter. After more research I found that volusion has alot of what I’m looking for too. But I’ve read bad reviews about them. I also do not want to be tied to a particular hosting company. I’d rather have full control over everything. I’ll check out the link. Thanks.

CS-Cart is great and you can export the data to QuickBooks as well as nice marketing features. If you have the funds though I would use Magento as it is a wonderful piece of software but requires technical expertise.

I would look into BigCommerce. You can integrate Facebook, Twitter, and pretty much covers everything in your list.

If you don’t want to be tied to the hosting then you need to purchase a licensed version of the shopping cart you choose and host it wherever you like (note: this takes a higher level of expertise plus knowledge to troubleshoot when necessary).

Good luck!

-Daniel O.
eCommerce Developer