Hello all, again.
This is hard. (At least it seems to be);
1) I should have a container of a min-width and min-height defined so that, if the image inside that container is very tiny, the container should maintain is position, by having the contained image centered, both vertically and horizontally.
2) the container should be floated left;
3) We will not know image dimensions.
The only thing we know is that, it will not be wider or higher then a certain value.
4) Excluding good browsers, the solution must work on ie8 and sup;
5) This is semantically relevant information and not decorative, so using background position will not fit on this case.
I can't find a way to vertically and horizontally center those images, and keeping a min-height and width defined.
Can I have your help please?
This topic is now closed. New replies are no longer allowed.