Ch-ch-ch-changes

:eek: What the hell?! Ohhhhh bad news?! Are you kidding me?! Yea, it is bad news and it couldn’t have come at a worse time either! Jeez SP are you trying to make me suicidal?! I hope Raena is still Community Manager for a couple more days…:confused:

Sorry to hear Sarah leaving too, I’m sure you’ll be missed dearly and I can bet SP Forums would have been in bits a few times if it wasn’t for your hard work over the past amazingly long 9 years! I Goodluck though! :slight_smile: All the best in the future.

HAWK…Why is everyone fearing you?! Are you a meany :(? Are you scary?! Or is this just to the fluffers and spammers? In which case you’re a forum goddess! :smiley:

All the best!

Andrew Cooper

I have no idea Andrew. It’s scaremongering, is what it is. :wink:

HAWK (Or is it Ok for me to call you Sarah?) I should probably say Congratulations too! And uhm…Welcome to erm…Hmmm ok forget that I guess! My previous post wasn’t very nice on your side I guess!

You seem nice anyway! I’ll send you a PM and you’ll soon realize why it’s such a bad time for me that Raena is stepping down!

All the best in your new position, I’m looking forward to your approach to forum spam and fluff! :stuck_out_tongue:

Andrew Cooper

I guess now’s a good time to mention I always thought HAWK was a dude before today.

I am. I pretend to be a girl online for popularity reasons.

Wow, I haven’t been around for a while, and look what happens when I did!

Best of luck, Sarah and Raena!

HAWK, congratulations and good luck to you too! :slight_smile:

Farewell Sarah. I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Raena, it’s sad to see you step down, but I’m glad you’ll be sticking around.

Congratulations, Hawk. I hope you find the burden of your new position manageable.

Off Topic:

Greetings to all. :slight_smile:

Yay you are all red now HAWK!

Off Topic:

Welcome back Sara, Jelena and Kravvitz!
:smiley:

farewell :slight_smile:

Thank you for the well wishes - Hardy and Saz wow nice to see you and for posting as 2 members that inducted me into staff that made my day. But thank you to everyone else as well it was a very hard decision to make but I have to realise that sometimes you do let the grass grow under your feet in this is once such case - time to let New Sarah rock SP into newer heights

I won’t be going away away I will still be around - don’t yoru worry SP started my web business so I will still be posting and asking questions

So thank you again

Sarah

I can confirm after meeting Hawk a few times in person (at the SitePoint office and at our Xmas party last year) that she is indeed the fun police. The party’s over, man. You guys should be shakin’ in yer boots…

PS. Kidding! Like your new red arm band Sarah, it suits you!
PPS. All the best Raena and Sarah!

good luck Matty, I will send you the nurts protection asap :wink:

Wow - thanks to Sarah and Raena for all you’ve done for SP and all the best to you two in your future endeavors!

As for that other Sarah…congratulations! I always knew red was your color! :smiley:

Steve

that’s alright – everyone thought I was a girl for 12 months before I put up a picture :slight_smile:

Cripes. I still thought you were a girl. You certainly drive like one. :stuck_out_tongue:

I always think of Chantilly Lace by Bog Bopper when I see your name. :lol:

@Hawk, you look fantastic in red… congratulations…

@Raena: it feels a bit strange to see in you in green but… welcome to the team! :wave:

@Sarah: it is certainly going to be weird not to see you in red… because I hope that you will still hang around here from time to time… won’t you?

@Shayne: I feel your pain… in my first year, everybody thought I was a guy here and that I was gay :lol:

Firstly, Congratulations to Hawk and best of luck taking on the added positions.

Sarah - though I’ve not met you (online or otherwise) I wish you the best of luck. As I’m reading here, you’ll definitely be sorely missed.

Raena - You’ve been so kind to me in the short time I’ve been involved with SitePoint, the forums and other. Thank you for your encouragement, guidance and support, but mostly friendship :slight_smile: I wish you the best in your next step.

Regards,
SitePoint / Raena / ShayneT’s Ninja :slight_smile: http://twitpic.com/15e126

Wow! You waited until Sarah leaves to sign up?

It seems that Sarah had a few fans but she was unware of it :lol:

Anyway, sometimes it is necessary a dramatic change to take the difficult decision of signing up :wink: