Chm file for javascript and jquerry

Hi,thank you for the quick reply,okay i will try this.

Hi paul_wilkins,

Thank you so much for this, i downloaded as zip file and then i extracted it and i see now the chm file format,Thank you so much for helping me and the patience,can i ask something what is in the github?can you please give me idea on that github?

git is a distributed version control system, that allows you save different snapshots of your project as you work on it.
github is a website that provides git hosting services, and helps you to manage your git repository.

Here’s some easy to understand info (with diagrams!) on the basics of git

Is github free registration?i will read this thank you again.i will write back to you.By the way where i can get chm?so that i can make my own chm file format if ever there is an update of jquery.

Yes.

HTML Help Workshop and Documentation is the program to use to create .chm files.

Is this does not required registration for the program?

Hi,I downloaded it now the htmlhelp.exe and i already installed but how to use this how can i compiled those html file?

I cannot help you with that.

Oh, no problem with that,thank you for helping me again.more power to you always.

Hi, can i ask again how can i donwload website page and save it on htm file?..i mean like javadocs htm.because i tried to download it save all and it has fodler contaning all the script…

Perhaps the Web Development Software forum might be able to help you with creating chm files from html pages.

Hi. sorry for the late reply,Thank you again paul_wilkins for helping me.I will write back again to you if i have doubt.