Clickatell alternative

Hi there

I’m using Clickatell in the last three years but last month I noticed that SMS messages are not delivered to certain numbers (they told me that those numbers are ported from another GSM operator which causes problem)

What else do you recommend… HTTP API is preferred and price up to 0.04€ per SMS message…

Hey there

Jonathan here from Clickatell. Won’t you send me some more info on the problem you were having and perhaps I can help sort it out. So that you can continue to use the service you already have integrated. You can PM me if you like or I can send you my email address.

Thanks for the 3 years of loyalty.

Regards

Thanks for your fast respond.

Please check your PM.

hi,
check out smsglobal.com, I’ve recently implemented it for one of my web apps, works pretty smooth.

Sorry for the late answer…

Thanks for your suggestion.

The problem I had with Clickatell is not their fault. Delivery routes used for 066 numbers are marked as untrusted and those providers are blocked by mtel. In last few months there were a lot of spam messages and mtel admins decided to block those routes.

I was using Wadja a few months earlier and that was totally free and delivery time was pretty good. Also they offer some featured options too. You can check that, but I am not sure about Noe.