Client not paying

my email

rajmkapadia@gmail.com

i have despatched textile goods from surat to calcutta via transport and taken a post dated cheque for 10 days. on deposting cheque in bank, it is dishonoured. on contacting the client on mobile, he promised 10 to 15 times to clear the outstandings by direct payment to my bank account. but he ha not done so in last 20 days. he is killing time. not he has stopped answering phone calls by switching off the mobile.

on inquiring with the clients bank we have learnt that there are more than thirty unpaid cheques in his account in last 2 months. it is very clear that the party is a fraud.

**what to do to recover money. legal cost for recovery is almost equal to the outstanding, moreover there is no guarantee of the amount to be recovered.

This topic is now unlisted. It will no longer be displayed in any topic lists. The only way to access this topic is via direct link.

This is really not an appropriate topic for a web design forum. Sounds like you need to take legal action. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.