Client's website is getting contact form errors... Help!

I didn’t build this website but we discovered these lines of broken code polluting our clients website. We said we could fix it but when I went into it, thinking the problem was the Contact Form plug in, I couldn’t access the wp-admin at all. I went into the ftp and deleted the contact form 7 plugin and completely broke the site, did a restore of the plugin and it remained broken.

I have limited knowledge of troubleshooting php so I don’t have clue what is happening here. Does anyone have any suggestions of things I should try to just get my clients original website back up?

Thanks!

Download and Upload the following plugin:

Are there errors after that?

Also: Are they on the latest version of Wordpress?

I have no idea if they are on the latest version of WP because I cannot log into the admin area. It gives me a page of broken code when I try to access it.

Did you upload the plugin I linked to? And why are you working with this client if you have limited knowledge on the subject?

It got fixed by someone else. We were just trying to quickly problem solve this issue for our client. I’m certainly more of a front end designer but it seemed like a fairly simple fix that turned out not to be. Just trying to solve problems for our client :P.

Ahh, got it! I thought maybe you had taken up a job on something you know little to nothing about, haha. Glad to hear it got fixed!

Best of luck!

It wouldn’t hurt to pay a freelancer if the site needs to be fixed and you can’t figure it out. EDIT: Did you use a freelancer?